Completed - knitted sunhat?!?!

So a friend's birthday was coming up and she requested that I make her a sunhat!
Originally she had suggested a pattern which was crocheted and was for babies and was in russian or something.  So I suggested this pattern instead, which was knitted, for grownups, and in English!
Pattern: Wind and Sea
My Ravelry Notes Here

The knitting went very well, all fine and done in a day and a half.  The problem came when I had to find the millinery wire for the brim.  Lincraft had NO millinery wire, so I bought some stuff called "memory wire".  When I got it out of the packet it was just like a slinky and didn't want to straighten. This is what happened when I tried to straighten it and put it in the brim:
Obviously not working.  
So I went to my parents' house and dad had some wire leftover from some other project.  After straightening out it worked out ok.  So it's done!
Present sorted.  


  1. There are many Coach Outlet Online in the market.
    The best place to secure that you are really getting an authentic Michael Kors Bags Outlet is from the authorized stores.
    One of the primary concerns when buying a new Michael Kors Purse Outlet is that of authenticity.
    If you are smart and want full value for your money, then there are some ways in which you can identify an original Coach Outlet Store Online.
    Remember, the MK Outlet never comes off, and never tears out.
    Probably the best way to find out if the Coach Bags Clearance is actually.
    Time to go online and get yourself a Coach Bags Outlet if you haven't already.
    Cheap Real Yeezys, a Nike new product launched recent years, is one of them.
    Actually, there are many stores stocking Cheap Yeezys.


Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! If you ask a question, I will answer in a comment so check back here!

Popular Posts