Jacket done!

I finished this jacket finally! I think it turned out really cute!

I cut everything out super precisely and was so careful sewing! I wanted the tartan to line up but it doesn't really. My seam allowance turned out to be bigger than I thought and it ended up not lining up properly. But it looks okay regardless!
I also used press studs instead of button holes because I didn't want to muck it up. I sewed buttons on top to complete the look!

I wore this out the other night with a black dress and it worked really well.

Somehow this photo is upside down...

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad


  1. I agree! Very cute! I can't believe you did yourself. *_* I'd poke myself with a needle a million times before I can ever get something like that out.

  2. oh wow, that's super cute. Matching pattern is so finicky!

    Did you use a commercial pattern for it?

  3. Whoops should have linked to the original post! http://saturdaysspecimen.blogspot.com/2011/05/jacket-work-in-progress.html
    Yes, it's a Vogue pattern which also comes with a cute dress patteri might try for the summer!

  4. Jordan 6 Triple Black, One of the most common ways for infections to spread is when you touch something, picking up a germ, and then rub your eyes, nose, or mouth. To kick the habit, experts in hand hygiene (which, yes, is a real thing you can be an expert in) suggest changing something in your environment, like wearing something on your hands or face, to make you realize you're touching your face. If you're aware you're doing it, you can train yourself to stop.

    Air Jordan Black Varsity Red 6, It still doesn't look like anyone has actually filed a lawsuit against Kanye West yet for using the likenesses of eleven random celebrities naked and asleep in bed together. To be honest, the whole concept is so weird and ambiguous that most people who have seen the video are simply baffled by it. Former President of the United States George W.

    Air Jordan 1 High Og Black And Red, How I wish you were in India during this lockdown," the 30 year old actress captioned her post. "While decluttering today, I came across an album full of my childhood photos. And then I spent the remaining time just reliving those priceless moments," she wrote..

    "Air Jordan 3lab5 Cement Grey Gamma Blue Black, It's been a spectacular rise. Chase is a much better prospect than I was. His path was a little more straight forward. The ability to create a balance between self management and relationship management basically is a key to success because it is very important how you respond to stressful situations or events for instance if you react or lose your cool, maybe you slow down your process of success. You can increase your performance through emotional intelligence at the workplace. These are the following steps;. {tag: Yeezy Cream White Outfit}


Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! If you ask a question, I will answer in a comment so check back here!

Popular Posts