Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Day 01

I admit it - I didn't make this whole bag today. But I did FINISH it today... so that counts. I used MachenMachen's Wasp Bag pattern, with a couple of alterations. It was pretty tricky in some bits, but I think it turned out okay.
The bag shell material is just some el-cheapo bargain bin stuff, which just so happened to match the pretty Japanese fabric of the handles. The lining is faux-satin with sharks on it - so slippery and difficult to cut and sew!

1 comment:

  1. It is a very colourful bag and I like the different materials you used. Well done.


Thanks for commenting! If you ask a question, I will answer in a comment so check back here!